What should be the sleeping position after hair transplantation?
Hair transplantation is one of the best ways to have lush and beautiful hair, which is frequently applied by those who experience hair loss.
There are many steps to be considered after the hair transplant operation. The most important one is sleep.
It is very important not to damage the grafts in the hair transplant area in the first 10 days. Grafts are very sensitive for the first 10 days.
How Should You Apply After Hair Transplantation?
If the hair transplant operation is performed on the front side
- With the neck pillows given to you by the clinic, turning to and fro during sleep should be prevented.
- Pillow Position If possible, sleep using 2 pillows. The planting area should be kept in a vacuum.
- It should never be slept face down.
- Avoid covering your head with a blanket or anything
If the hair transplant operation is performed on the upper and back parts of the hair
- Use a medical pillow
- Support the nose with a pillow to keep it in the air